2011/10/17

New notebook cover with printing I made/新做的筆記本封面

 ▲
the new notebook cover I made
新的筆記本封面 : )



The one on the left is the printing I did last Sunday in the printing workshop in Meddelburg,
and the right one I cut it from a brochure I got from a furniture fair in Kortrijk,Belguim last year. (http://www.interieur.be/)
Harumi and I were there because Tom Dixon made a speech there and it was an awesome/huge exhibition.
I chose that because food is our basic need everyday and "thinking" is also what we need, 
in accordance with the printing I created last Sunday- Food for thought, 
as the notebook/sketch book is always the place where I document all the idea/concepts
and keep record of interesting findings in daily life.

這是這禮拜新做的筆記本/草圖本封面
左邊的是上周末去印刷工作坊印的作品
我挑了一張當作筆記本封面 剩下的想要剪成一張一張 弄成像畫一樣
[還在很努力的想它有什麼其他的用途 因為難得可以做出這麼長的印刷品]
[如果你有什麼新的想法 歡迎隨時在下面留言分享 或是到facebook的頁面留言]

右邊那個是去年秋天去比利時參觀一個家具展拿的介紹傳單
當天來回比利時 衝著Tom Dixon的演講! 好棒!
整個展覽也好棒好大!! Kortrijk雙年展(http://www.interieur.be/)
 為了呼應左邊的food for thought  
 我挑了這張跟食物/食具有點關係的圖
因為食物是很基本的日常需求
思考也是 而筆記本就是用來記錄自己思考過後的一些想法及點子
也要多訓練自己獨立思考的能力
 
▲
 image credit and product belongs to dudelgopp 
[but i think the product is originally from Korea]
I bought them from Sunday Market in Amsterdam in the beginning of October.
(btw, the next market will be held in Westergasfabriek on 13th of November.)
 it's a really nice creative/art/lifestyle market, highly recommended!!!
I bought the squared one and the beehive pattern one(image below)
the image above is the original pattern of the notepad
 
 十月初的時候在阿姆斯特丹的Sunday Market買的筆記紙
在一個叫做dudeldopp的攤位 有賣許多進口文具 像是法國的 韓國的
我買的應該是韓國paper ways出的
它不是筆記本因為它比較像是大張的便條紙方便撕下來
我買了格子的跟蜂窩狀的(如下圖)

 ▲
 the pattern of the notebook
I separated them into half & half so that I can try both pattern in one notebook.
and then I brought the notebooks to the stores for metal binding.

我把它拆成兩半
所以每本筆記本裡面會有一半是格子 一半是蜂窩狀
就可以用到一半的時候 換種心情 換種習慣
然後拿去輸出店環裝
(一條金屬環要價1.7-1.8歐 可用店內機器打動環裝 一切自己來!)

▲
so here you can see the final result of the metal binding
i prefer metal ones than plastic ones 
and i love creating the cover of the notebook by myself 
and sort of customize the notebook in the way i like.

next time, you can try yours : )

燈燈!最後結果 雖然也不是什麼新設計
只是想要自己動手嘗試看看
因為在市面上要找到自己喜歡 然後又不貴的筆記本
有時候實在沒有很容易阿!!!

--


No comments:

Post a Comment