2012/06/11

Petite Passport/跟著''小護照''去各地旅行


Petite Passport-Your daily shot of design hotspots and travel.
Petite在法文是''小''的意思,直接翻成小護照好像有點怪
因為讓我想起了小護士XD


[中文請把滾輪滑到下面一點!謝謝]
Petite Passport is based in the Netherlands curated by Pauline Egge,
a journalist loves hot spots with amazing interior design!
On this website, Pauline, together with other contributors,
 will bring you to the nicest designed places on earth,
not the hot-spots that appear on the travel guide typically.
Hope this will get you motivated to pack your suitcase,
book your flight ticket and hotel/hostel, and then ready to go!

On the website, under the page "New Spot", are the new ones that are on the wish-list,
and they(Pauline & the contributors) will go visiting the TARGET!
then it became the "Tried & Tested" part,
introducing the place from their perspective,
picture taken through their lens rather than the perfectly set pictures on the magazines.

I'm personally a major traveler, so I was travelling quite a lot while I was in Europe.
mainly during Christmas holiday as that's the longest holiday I have in a year.
had some trip during spring as well, I love Europe in spring time,
it's absolutely fantastic.

The following is the small small interview  I did with Pauline,
love the inspiring story she shared with us.
enjoy! and don't forget to visit the website before you're off to the airport.


Question 1:How did everything from the Petite Passport begin?
I’m a journalist here in the Netherlands and I was always writing about new spots – cool restaurants, hotels and shops – so a lot of people were constantly asking me recommendations. Like: ‘hey, Pauline, I’m going to Paris, where do I have to go for dinner’. In all of the years I’ve build up a huge archive of cool spots and thought: you know what? I’m gonna start a blog with all of them on it. And when people ask me for tips, I can easily give them the link to my website Petite Passport. I thought I would be ready in half a year, that I would run out of spots, but here I am, 2 years later and still write about 12 spots a week! 

Question 2:Where/How do you gather all the information before going on a trip?
I gather all the information via people I know in those places – they have the inside information. But I also read a lot of magazines and blogs. And by going by myself I find the most precious spots.

Question 3:Which city you have been to is your favorite, and the reason why?
My favorite city… That’s a tough question and it will vary every month or so. Last November I went to Stockholm and that’s really a city for me. Cool design, beautiful fashion and fantastic hotels. Of course I want to visit Taiwan as well: Megane Café is high on my wish list. I’m a huge fan of stationary and funny iPhone cases and I think Taiwan will make me buy more than I need :)


Petite Passport是一個介紹世界各地旅遊spot的地方!
不是像旅遊書上的那種觀光基本款
而是強調店內的設計 室內設計 各種細節的設計
所以包含很多像是設計旅館 餐廳 書局 雜貨 等等
只要是有設計感的小店 Petite Passport的創辦人Pauline都會想要去看看
當然並不是所有網站上的地方都是他親自去的
有很多contributor會拜訪那些地方 然後寫下他們對那個地方的意見
用自己的像機 拍下自己喜歡的角度
雖然不會像雜誌上面的照片那麼完美漂亮
但是親身經歷過後的  與當地的接觸的
是什麼都取代不了的!
我想這是旅行最大最大的魅力吧!
在資訊發達的時代 很多東西都可以透過網路得到
但是旅行這件事 體驗這件事
就是要關掉電腦 屁股離開椅子 包袱款款 訂機票
出發GO!

網站分成幾個部分 "new spot"是他們想要去的地方
在網路上找到有意思的地方 先po出來跟大家分享
"tried & tested"表示他們有人真的去過 拍照寫字跟大家報告 :)

因為我好喜歡好喜歡旅行 住在歐洲的時候也背著大包包衝了好幾個城市
很喜歡Petite Passport 就寄信過去問了
我一開始還不知道是荷蘭人用的 後來才發現 所以我跟荷蘭還是滿有緣的嘛~
我寄信給Pauline問了她三個簡單的問題 以下是他的答案
我練習英翻中 但是翻的不是很好 [我猜我兩個語言的腦袋是分開的]


Question 1: Petite Passport是怎麼開始的?
Pauline: 我是一個來自荷蘭的記者,而我總是在介紹一些新的spot 像是很酷的餐廳 旅館 和店。所以經常有人問我一些建議當他們要去某個城市旅行的時候。例如有人會問我: 嗨Pauline 我要去巴黎 去哪裡吃晚餐好呢?)( ‘hey, Pauline, I’m going to Paris, where do I have to go for dinner’.) 這些年來我已經庫存了很多有意思的點,然後有一天我就想,我要弄一個部落格 裡面紀錄著所有的地方,這樣一來,每當有人問我旅行建議的時候,我就只需要分享連結給他們就好了。我一開始以為大概半年左右,所有的點就會寫完了,但是你看,直到現在兩年多了,Petite Passport每個禮拜仍然持續介紹著12個點!!! 

Question 2:你都是從哪裡找/如何蒐集這些旅行前的資料呢?
Pauline: 我通常都從我認識的然後住在那個城市的人蒐集資料,他們會有最道地的消息!!同時我也閱讀大量的雜誌和部落格。除此之外,自己親自到那個城市探索,往往會找到最珍貴的 :)

Question 3:去過的城市當中你最喜歡哪一個呢?原因是?
Pauline: 我最喜歡的城市......嗯,這是一個困難的問題,而且每個月都會變。去年11月我去斯德哥爾摩,對我來講那是一個很棒的城市。很酷的設計,很時尚,很棒的旅館。當然我也想要拜訪台灣,"眼鏡咖啡"可是在我的WISH-LIST上排很上面的呢! 我是個文具迷,也喜歡有趣的iPhone保護套,覺得去台灣一定會讓我買到超乎我的需要。


[好酷 他知道眼鏡咖啡 ruru都還沒有去過呢!!]
某個10月份的下午 跟珮珮去Hopstraat小巷子拍照
是個純住宅區 有一兩間小小的店 路上遇到了一隻貓 完全不怕人
那天為的是拍我印的一些print 還有二手皮箱和二手相機[olympus trip]
是一個陽光充足 不會太冷的午後

[布魯塞爾的A.M.Sweet咖啡店 去了三次
最後一次是聖誕大旅行結束後準備要去搭eurostar回倫敦
背包客大背包無敵大 因為在倫敦不想買任何新東西的我 從荷蘭背了枕頭和被套過去
旅行筆記本記了將近三年的歐洲大探險 剛好也差不多用完
CAFE詳細介紹請看:http://rurulabo.blogspot.tw/2011/05/am-sweet.html]

關於旅行態度 後來慢慢演變成說走就走
拿著護照 居留證 印車票/機票 印好火車站+hostel的地圖
行前也沒有準備太多資訊[其實主要是因為沒有時間查]
這些就夠了
發現這樣的旅行模式也沒有什麼不好
想要以最當地的方式亂走 最喜歡去市集
有時候那些旅遊書上的 很多都是教堂或什麼
感覺少了一點connection
生活上的連結 讓我覺得更有故事性一些!


包袱款款
出發吧!





No comments:

Post a Comment