2011/11/19

Christmas Advert/聖誕節廣告

John Lewis Christmas Advert 2011


This is what I am talking about, 
the warmth of Christmas
though i'm not from a country where people celebrate Christmas as the biggest event in the year,
after staying in Europe for more than two years,
I really feel it, the happiness of sharing, the joy of giving.
AND, that is exactly the main purpose of this advert.
I really enjoy it!!
Great Job John Lewis.

這部影片是在昨天看到的
是英國的連鎖大百貨公司john lewis拍的
好溫暖 好溫暖
這大概就是聖誕節對我的意義吧!
"給予的快樂"
然後也明白為什麼每次動手作卡片禮物 
或是去挑禮物的時候那種開心的心情
因為那就是所謂的the joy of giving
[然後下星期四是感恩節!]


下面是廣告裡面用的歌的原唱

The Smiths
Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want 
 
Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

So please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time

Haven't had a dream in a long time
See, the life I've had
Can make a good man bad

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time


The making of John Lewis Christmas advert 2011
i like that they share the production process of the advert, 
Behind the scene is always intriguing.
這是幕後花絮
小朋友好可愛!!!
在網路上分享一些製作過程阿等等的很棒!
大家一定都很好奇!

John Lewis Christmas Advert 2010, 
i like the advert this year so much, 
so i search for the one in previous year!
also nice!!
因為太喜歡今年的廣告 然後又聽說前兩年的廣告也大成功
所以我就去找了去年的 一樣也很棒!

And the supermarket Waitrose [which i believe they are from the same big group]
their Christmas Advert  is also a good one!
英國的超市 如果沒有記錯的話是john lewis旗下的
用比較有趣的手法拍攝他們超市的東西
看完的確會很想要自己做做看阿!

this one, 
i've already shared it before, "The Harrods Christmas Parade"
still love it so much and since this post is  a series of Christmas advert I like, 
i'll share this one again
這個之前有PO過了
但是我實在是太喜歡了
既然是依連串好棒的聖誕節相關影片
當然要再把這個倫敦哈洛德百貨公司的聖誕遊行影片再分享一次
:)

希望你們也喜歡聖誕節!


No comments:

Post a Comment